The Mission of the Greater Sauk County Community Foundation is to help the citizens of Sauk County and surrounding areas create enduring charitable contributions in their communities.
The Greater Sauk County Community Foundation, Inc. is a not-for-profit tax-exempt public charity. Our Community Foundation enables people like you to establish charitable funds. Our goal is to make it easy for individual gifts to grow into individual, named endowments. Your fund will be managed locally and professionally.
The purpose of our Foundation is to stimulate the establishment of endowments to serve the future needs of our area and to address those needs by providing leadership resources. The Community Foundation is a resource owned by all of us in our community and something of shared importance in the future planning of individuals and agencies in Sauk County and area.
It is for these reasons that community foundations represent one of the fastest growing areas of philanthropy. When charitably minded people seek suitable ways to give, our Community Foundation can help make a difference.
The Greater Sauk County Community Foundation is a philanthropic resource that makes a meaningful contribution to the quality of life for the citizens of Sauk County region, Wisconsin.
Our Foundation does this by:
– Gathering, preserving and stewarding charitable capital
– Educating the public about philanthropy and its benefits to both donors and the community
– Continuously monitoring and identifying needs within the community
– Partnering with other charitable organizations and with selected community initiatives
– Making philanthropic grants to selected projects and causes